Monday, October 13, 2008

October 10, 2008

1 week
1 month

Friday was significant for us for two reasons. First, Gabe was one month old! Second, it was our first family of five road trip. I can't believe how fast the first month has gone by. Things are pretty much the same with Gabe. He is awake a little more frequently but still sleeps most of his day away. He still loves his Gabe habitat as Marilyn calls it (which is his sling that I too love). He is finally going to bed at a decent hour (around 9-10) and is waking once in the night around 3 and then is getting up with the rest of the crew about 6:30-6:45. It didn't take him that long to fall into our schedule. He is even sleeping in with us at the beach. I hope I don't mess everything up...that brings me to the first road trip. He did great. Actually everyone did great. He didn't start crying until we were about 30 minutes from our condo. We stopped about 45 minutes outside of White House for our first bathroom break (which I will detail on the Griffin family blog for anyone actually interested). Overall the trip here was smooth. I hope the trip home is as good.

No comments: