Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 Months Old and Mother's Day


Gabe was 8 months old on the 10th which was was also Mother's Day - lucky for me because we actually took a picture before we left for church. What is Gabe doing at 8 months? Well, he can crawl (very well), pull up on just about anything, climb a baby gate halfway (can't get back down or actually go over), eat just about everything (desserts excluded), have a "bad cough" and his very most favorite thing to do....hang off of my pant leg crying to be picked up then hang off my hip....all day please. I struggle between finding it very annoying and inconvenient to knowing that it is going to be soooo short lived and soon he will be running around not really caring if I am in the room or not. Don't get me wrong, he is a sweet, happy baby - as long as someone is holding him! Sorry to diss you on your own page, Gabe but the whole time I have been updating your blog you have been crying hanging onto my pant leg....

No comments: