Monday, September 15, 2008

Dr. Appointment - He's Glowing!



Gabe was supposed to go back to the doctor tomorrow (Tuesday) for a follow up on his jaundice. He was looking really yellow yesterday so I called this morning to see if he could come in earlier. Parent's intuition was correct and his levels were high so they have ordered him a light to sleep under. The guy from the Med delivery place called and said he was bringing it tonight (it is now 8:50 and he is not here yet). I will update as to how the sleeping in a tanning bed goes! On a side note, he weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces (still more than my other two - in fact a pound more than Jude or Ella when they came home from the hospital).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a good thing you called. My sister Taylor(who comes to get her teeth cleaned) had to be in the "tanning" bed for several weeks after she came home!

Joni said...

Okay, I had not read your blog when I wrote on your wall. You can ignore the question about the tanning bed. Knowing you, you will try to put sunscreen on him before he goes under. Resist the temptation Amy.