Friday, September 12, 2008

Still at the hospital

Now that my head is beginning to clear...not that my head has ever been clear but that is besides the point...I can remember something funny that Ella said after Gabe was born. First, she was the "chosen" one to announce that Gabe was a boy to the waiting room. Jonathan let her come into the recovery room (she was first), see him and then I told her that she had a brother. At that point he didn't have a middle name and I am not sure if we told her what his first name was either. At any rate, Ella made the announcement then I stayed in the recovery room for another couple of hours. We finally made our way upstairs to our room where we told everyone his name. Ella then asked me 2 questions. I can't remember the first but the second was "can I just call him Matthew?".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitly sounds like Ella! When do you guys get to come home?

Owings Family said...

Of course Ella is the "chosen" one! :) How sweet!

Anonymous said...

A legitimate question from someone that goes by their middle name...