Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where has a week gone?

I think I know - it has been consumed with a hospital stay, doctor visits on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (and one to come on Thursday), sleepless nights, diaper changes, feedings, managing a 5 and 3 year old (which Nana - and Carmen - have been doing most of) and most importantly falling in love with our new baby boy. All of it has been pretty great actually. I am not as tired as I thought I would be. Oddly enough, I enjoy getting up and holding Gabe. I think it has alot to do with the fact that I don't have to get Ella up, dressed, lunch packed and off to school. My mom is pretty much taking care of the day to day job of the older two. I have taken over 250 pictures in the last week! I am currently taking the time to load them. Dr. appointment weights were as follows:

Monday - 7 pounds 12 ounces
Tuesday - 7 pounds 14 ounces
Wednesday - 8 pounds

He is almost back up to birth weight - I guess at this rate he will be there tomorrow.

No comments: